School life so far for these youngsters has been massively disrupted, but they've shown resilience, determination and hard work throughout it all!
Miss A Tanner
Miss V Brown
- Wednesday 13th July: Class trip to Oasis Play Adventure Playground in Stockwell. More information has been sent home in trip letter. Please ensure you have filled out the slip and paid on Parent Pay.
- Tuesday 19th July: Year 2 final liturgy at 10:00am in big hall. All parents/carers welcome.
- Year 2 AT - Don't forget to check out the photo gallery at the bottom of the page. This is updated at the end of each week and you can see all the wonderful work we have been doing in school.
- We encourage children to be using Mathletics, Times Table Rock Stars and Lexia. Logins can be found in the front of homework books. Please copy these down so you have them at home. These are great tools to supplement learning.
- The last day of school is on Thursday 21st July. Children will be dismissed at 2pm.
Welcome children and parents to our Year 2 class page. We are very excited to be learning and growing together this year.
School drop off and pick up times
- Children can report to their class at 8:50am. Register is taken at 9:00am.
- School ends at 3:30pm in the big playground.
Please do your best to drop off and collect children promptly.
2AT - Wear your PE kits on Thursday and Friday.
2VB - Wear your PE kits on Tuesday and Friday.
Children should wear plimsolls on Friday as we do indoor PE in the hall.
The homework will be sent out every Friday and asked to be returned the following Thursday. Year 2 will only be asked to take home two books altogether for homework. They will alternate every week.
The children in Year 2 will be given four different homework books altogether. This will include:
- Grammar and punctuation
The spelling test will take place on a Friday morning and new spellings to be practised will be sent home on Friday home time.