Monday 19th February - Friday 23rd February
Follow us on X @StMarysLambeth
Miss Tanner - Class Teacher and Computing Lead
Miss Guilfoyle - Teaching Assistant
Welcome parents and children to the Year 4 class page. Please ensure you check this page frequently as it will include important information, key dates, homework tasks and photos of your child's learning.
School drop off and pick up times
School starts at 9:00am and finishes at 3:30pm. Children can be dropped off in the big playground from 8:40am and enter the classroom from 8:50am.
- Please provide one small piece of fruit for break time.
- PE is on Wednesday and Thursday. Please come to school dressed in your PE uniform.
- Bring your reading book to school daily. We will allocate time to read every day.
- Aim to spend 15 minutes per day on Mathletics, TTRS and Lexia.
New spelling words are sent home each Monday. Children are to use their spelling words in sentences and return them by Friday, when they will have their spelling test.
- Can you decode and blend your words? Remember not all words are phonetically decodable.
- Do you know what the word means?
- Can you say the word in a sentence?
- Can you write the word in a sentence?
Children are encouraged to use the online dictionary provided to help with definitions and examples of sentences.
Mathletics tasks will be assigned on Monday and are due by Friday morning 9am. These tasks relate to the topics we are covering in class. Tasks may be re-assigned if more practice is needed.
Children are now allowed to wear their PE kit to school on the days that they have PE. Please ensure your child has the correct PE kit which consists of a white t-shirt, navy shorts and plimsoles or trainers. During the colder weather your child should wear the School PE jumper. If your child has to attend an event such as Mass or go on a school trip, they will be required to wear their school uniform on that day. PE kit should be brought to school and children will change for their PE lesson accordingly. If your child has a club after school and it is not a PE day, uniform should be worn as normal and PE kit should be brought to change into before the club begins.
14/03 10:10 Miss Tanner - Year 4 - Liturgy
Year 4 Multiplication Tables Check
Lower Junior Curriculum Meeting - September 2023
Upcoming Year 4 Events
10:10 Miss Tanner - Year 4 - Liturgy