Welcome to the new class website. I am the class teacher, Miss Writer. You will find out important information about the weekly timetable and routines below.
- School starts at 8:50am and finishes at 3:30pm. Children can be dropped off from 8:40am.
- PE is on Tuesday and Thursday. Come to school in your PE kit.
- Bring your reading book to school daily. We will read every day.
- Aim to spend 15 minutes per day on Mathletics, Lexia and Times Tables Rock Stars.
Lower Junior Homework
Year 4 children can access their homework on Google Classroom. They are all well acquainted with how to do this. If you can’t access Google Classroom, please let me know.
Homework will be set three times a week. The format for homework is as follows:
- Monday (to be returned/completed by Wednesday with the exception of learning for tests which is due Friday)
- Wednesday (to be returned/completed by Friday)
- Friday (to be returned/completed by Monday)
It is vital that you support and enable your child to do their homework thoughtfully and neatly. Please note that maths homework is set by their maths teacher and this may not be their class teacher. Please check the class page of your child's maths teacher for their homework tasks.