Mr S McDermott
Welcome to the page with information all about Mr McDermott's Year 5 class. Check this page for important news, dates and learning in this class at St Mary's school.
One half term is already over and I am excited to see what the children will achieve in the next half term. Well done to all the children for working so hard and behaving so well. Keep up all the hard work!
Some important information:
- We start school at 8.50am and finish at 3.30pm
- Children should wear their P.E kits Thursday and Friday to school. They are allowed to wear trainers for the day but will need plimsolls to change into when we have to use the school hall when the weather is bad. Juniors are also allowed to change into trainers for lunch time
- A small pencil case is allowed, ensure you bring the necessary writing equipment and stationery for use in school
- Bring your reading book to school, you will need one every day after lunch
- Ensure your uniform is as smart as possible each day
- Homework will be given on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Please ensure homework is handed in on time and presented neatly.